Siborg has released a new introduction video for LCR-Reader-MP. The video goes over the basic features and functions of the multipurpose device. It also shows how to set basic settings in the device. The video has been published on Youtube.
LCR-Reader-MP is a new model in the LCR-Reader family of handheld LCR- and ESR-meters. The device has a 0.1% basic accuracy and various test modes and features.
- Automatic and manual LCR, ESR, Diode/LED measurements
- 0.1% basic accuracy
- Diode/LED and Continuity testing
- AC/DC voltage measurements
- Frequency, Pulse Period and Duty Cycle measurements
- Oscilloscope Transient Voltage display up to 100 kHz
- Signal Generator with Sine, Triangle, and Rectangle pulse shapes
- Two test signal levels; Automatic Test Signal Reduction to 0.1 V for in-circuit measurements
- Measures components to a 0201 size (about 0.3 mm)
- Displays active and reactive impedance component display
- 2 oz. weight
- Li-Ion battery with micro-USB charging
Recently, Siborg had sent the LCR-Reader-MP to Navair Technologies for calibration. After receiving the results, Siborg is able to issue a NIST traceable calibration certificate for the device. The LCR-Reader-MP has also received FCC certification.
The LCR-Reader-MP is now available for pre-order from Siborg in the online LCR-Reader Store.